Saturday, December 31, 2005

California's Rain

Today is the last day of the year 2005. I have a couple of plans to do today but the california rain made my plan failed. Actually, I woke up early this morning (around 8 a.m. is it early morning???). I was about to go to Disneyland since my generous newly wed friends from East Lansing, MI, gave me two disney passes to me (Twinmooyak, who migrate from windy and cold weather in the cold belt state to the sunshine state during their school break. I would recommend a keg of beer might warm u up dude). Anyway, this morning it was only light mist covered around my residential area but later on it turned out to be shower and god's tear.. Jeeezzzz!!!! so my first plan was automatically cancelled.

Nevermind dude I still have a back up plan which is going to another thai party. I called my co-worker but for the christ sake it was postponed from early afternoon to 10 p.m. tonight, which made me more freak. Hold on! Hold on! Knock it off! Let's me think. Guys this year is probably my first new year's eve in the states that I don't have any special plan to do. There is no more third, fourth or what so ever plan in my head.

Moreover, while i was writing this draft and chatting with P' POL_US, my internet explorer was crashed for some reason. Goshhhh! Y don't i use mac to write it??? What a day! It's not a serious obstacle but it's bother me a little bit this morning. Additionally, I find no presents for my cousins. Nothing is in my head now.

It's such a boring day ner. But let think on the other way around, rain might clean my mind this year and get myself ready for next year. Let leave something sad, bad, unhappy story behind and look forward to a new year path. Happy New Year 2006 to everybody krub. C U next year

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home