Saturday, May 27, 2006

Wong Fu Productions!

I was in the computer lab on thursday morning with my friends. Not that long, one of my friends showed us the video clip produced and under directed by Phillip Wang and his associates (more formally by Wong Fu Productions). The short movie is so awesome and very interesting to me. If you are kinda person who has this question in your mind "why are all the white guys taking our girls?". It's not a serious issue at all but it has sticked in my head for quite sometime. No academic proof is needed in this situation, just have some fun! I strongly recommend you to take a look on this clip. Its title is "Yellow Fever".

P.S. Phillip Wang is an undergrad student at UC San Diego. I guess his major is Visual arts and his men are in different majors but they're gathered together to form Wong Fu Productions. Phil is a talent guy in my opinion and his own songs are pretty good for listening (you can hear it from the iconoclast's song).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home