Friday, March 10, 2006

Spring Break 2006

Ohhhhh..h! This should be the time that I have waited for the past few weeks, since I started my spring semester. Spring break!!! Here it comes! I have to adjust my routine for a while to be accustomed to a new environment (work and study). I was sick for the first month because my internal clock was adjusting itself ex. i wake up early and go to bed so late. So far so good! Finally, spring break is here. Most students spend their time in spring break to travel or have fun but not in my case. I have to catch up most of the materials in my classes since after the spring break there are two exams waiting for us. Same old same old! Should I appreciate for the spring break?

2 Comments:

At 6:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, at least you should take sometime off and relax.

Good luck with your exam preparation.

 
At 11:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Don't study too hard. Good luck for the exam.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home