Friday, August 19, 2005

Good Old Days

What's up dude! I have used this webblog for a while but I have not had any chance to post in english (not even one). So sorry guys, I don't mean to be mean to u though but I'm such a procastinated person. Moreover, it's time consuming to update my blog in english. Don't yell at me now dude! Finally, I did it. I do miss our old days... Luis, Alexandra, Min Joo, Michelle, Shiori, Tomoko and other drunkers. F--king miss u so much! I know that I can put any word and update on my webblog. At least, I intend to use this blog as a mean to update and express some of my thoughts toward routine life, social science, MAC computer and other stuffs that i'm interested in. Hope u guys come and visit more often. As some of u might know that I have been accepted in Ph.D Interfield Politics and Economics at Claremont Graduate University, Claremont, California. I will start pretty soon in January and I have to work it out at least 4 more years. If you want to come back to the states and visit me. You are very welcome to do so since it's such a boring life without you guys. And especially you Alexandra, you already said that you will visit me in December around Chrismas time. Whatever your request i can make it so just come and let's rock and roll. For Dr. Luis I hope u will come back to the states soon when you pass your medical exam eventhough u might stay in Florida not in California but at least I do have more chance to get you drunk again.... For my long long time Japanese friends Shiori and Tomoko, who should I start first???... Probably my pet, Fruit, I know u r such a low tech girl who seldom uses computer but i may force you to visit my blog since you might feel very lonely in Australia now and I would love to see you again. Next, Tomato, you are always nice to me. I do appreciate for your souvenirs and chocolate from Hokkaido (it was delicious). When will you come back???? Let me know... I'm sorry guys if i have miss some of you in this post but I do remember you all.

1 Comments:

At 6:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, penguin!
I'm not "tomato"...you know..
how have you been?
and where are you now?
I'm still in osaka.
and I wanna back to CA.
but I could not...
hope, you enjoy your life.
see you again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home