Sunday, January 01, 2006

The Opening Blog 2006


Hi everyone! How was your new year's eve? I guess you guys have lots of party and fun. Alright! here we go! No matter how good or bad for the past year is, let's begin a new journey together. Pesonally, my resolution for the year 2006 is to produce more articles and maintain the consistency of publishing them every week (if it's possible). Certainly, I will try to write more academic ones, such as, public finance, public administration, and political economy, which are my fields of interest where as i will not neglect all other aspects of my personal life.

Anyway, I have some joyful story to share with you. Some might know that I live with my cousins in the states. I have a very very big family here (approximately 30 lives, it's big, isn't it?). They are from my dad side. Not surprisingly, I have lovely aunt, brothers and sisters (cousins might be the english word), nieces, nephews, and last.... my grandchildren. Yeah! You read it write "my grandchildren". The truth I found out on new year's eve.

I've never imagined to become a granpa at the age of 27. I think i am really to young to be called "grandpa". This word makes me feel so bad about aging but later or sooner I will be grandpa anyway. So my another resolution is to be the coolest grandpa in my family tree. Ha Ha Ha! I'm not kidding man. I mean it. So it's very graceful moment to see a new born to become a toddler, naughty boys and girls, and so on. Their development surprised me a lot, especially Shaw, my oldest grandson, who can't speak very well since he is just only 1 and a half year old but instead he uses his body language to communicate.

At the first time i saw him used body language to convery his message and emotion. It's kinda cool, isn't it? Don't get me wrong. I don't mean he can use body language completely to let us know what he wants but he uses it instead of speaking easy words like grandpa and grandma, I, you, love, fish, bird, chicken, and so on.

Same as my blog, it's like Shaw trying to learn new challenge and develop himself to be a good man. Same as me, I will learn as much as Shaw is doing now and accomplish my goal. This is all about my resolution in 2006

1 Comments:

At 10:34 AM, Blogger Gelgloog said...

เป็น grandpa ไปซะแร้น อิอิ

หวัดดีปีใหม่เน้อพี่ช้าง

ขอบคุณสำหรับคำแนะนำในหลายๆอย่างคร้าบพ้ม

 

Post a Comment

<< Home