Monday, January 02, 2006

Reengineer My Weblog



I have plenty of time before I start my Ph.D program at Claremont Graduate University in the next two weeks, so I spent most of the time on the rainy day in California to reorganize my weblog. As you could see before I updated, my contact bloggers and websites were messed up. It was not organize at all. Even me, I could not stand it but i have no time to do so. Eventually, I decided to rearrage them by alphabetical order.

Furthermore, since one of my interests is political economy and also any updates in academia. I added new links for school of political economy on my side bar (for my convenience). The reason that I added these links because I have talked with some friends, who have the same interest and might think about study in this field. So This might pin down the information on the internet super highway. This collection of schools of political economy might be a good start to take a look.

Those schools are well known for political economy in my view (Sorry for anybody, who wants to know some other schools outside USA, my intention is to focus only schools in the US but you can find more infomation from other website such as www.econphd.net). From my knowledge, I think those schools are considered neoclassic school. They use economic tools to explain the actors' behavior in the field of politics and economics. Not too many schools offer this opportunity (Normally, They ask you to choose either one of the two). If you are interested in heterodox economic, please visit pin's weblog for more information.

I hope this update may be useful for somebody around here.

3 Comments:

At 10:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

สงสัยจะว่างจริง ๆ เลยอัพเดท ได้ทุกวัน ..... เหอ เหอ

ปล. ผมว่า IUB ทางรัฐประศาสนศาสตร์ (Public Administration) เขาไม่เลวนะ ...อิ อิ ...แอบเชียร์หน่อย ๆ

 
At 11:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Harvard and Stanford political economics PhDs have a strong tie, and they are very competent and active groups of PhDs. They have organized lots of good seminars/conferences with good connections to leading researchers in the field. They are great, basically. So, jump in there!

 
At 11:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.stanford.edu/~silviacb/PEPR/

This is the community of PhDs who're working in political economy arena.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home