Sunday, January 15, 2006

Southland Dental


Don't even ask me why I put this name for the title. You will have conversation about it hours and hours. Not too many hours ago, I had conversation with my boss and his wife that i don't want to work with them anymore. Why? Let me lead you to my story.

I have worked at Southland Dental for almost 2 years now as many positions as i can think of, such as, acting manager, accountant, dental assistant (very rare case). I would say that i have a multi skills to run this office. Nevertheless, I'm still not satisfy with the pay i have now, it's quite below the average pay i should get. Also, I feel a lot of inequality in my situation.

Furthermore, I want to focus on my academic now (this is the primary reason). I'm willing to put my efforts to get a job like economic analyst at a city hall, a lecturer at junior college, research at some institutes, and whatsoever.

So, yesterday was the day that i told my boss that i will no longer work at Southland Dental. I guess they might a little bit shock, even though, I sent some signals before that i will eventually quit. Personally, I have no plan B, C, D,..., Z where should i start looking for a new job. Finally, I have to do it somehow later or sooner. Cross my fingers! Dude!.

2 Comments:

At 12:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

โชคดีกับการตัดสินใจนะน้อง ไม่มีอะไรที่เราทำไม่ได้ครับ

 
At 11:34 PM, Anonymous jimmylawason said...

Thanks for posting such nice information.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home